Tuesday 18 December 2012

Waiting........

Can't wait until my silver leaf arrives this week (fingers crossed) - then I'll be able to work on some of my pieces.  













These ones in the bottom picture are quite festive I think (maybe not the spiral one)!  I wanted to make something festive and whimsical, and that's how I came up with the candy cane idea.

I really want to finish that candy cane one actually.......the one with the mica flakes centre......but I can't finish them properly until I have that silver leaf.  I'll have to post photos of these again, in daylight, because at the moment it's dark so much of the time that it's really difficult to get some good light.  Apparently some new light bulbs will be available to buy in 2013 that are better than LEDs, and even better than full spectrum light bulbs since they won't contain any nasty mercury (I've had to massive light-saving ones shatter on me recently, and as it's not the best thing for your health, I'm a bit scared to handle them now)!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin