Thursday 13 December 2012

Tins


I don't usually do this, but I couldn't resist!  Today I saw a beautiful biscuit tin in a supermarket.  They were on sale with 50% off the original price - they were £5 down from £10 (I wouldn't have bought it for £10, though).  I liked them so much I bought two as Christmas gifts.........and one for myself. 

The chocolate biscuits inside are nice (made with butter, no vegetable oils) , and I love the design on the tins.  Very Parisian art nouveau I thought.  It reminds me a little bit of some of Alphonse Mucha's work.  I went to their website, and it turns out they have more collectible tins! 

http://www.biscuiterie-mere-poulard.fr/boutique/fr/14-coffrets-collector

Maybe it's a good thing I can't buy them as well....lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin