Saturday 29 December 2012

Back home



I've been away for about a week........and the train journey there wasn't exactly pleasant!  The constant rain has played havoc with many train routes in the U.K.  Some rail tracks have been mangled by the force of the overflowing rivers, as if they were just toy sets. Usually my journey to my parents house takes around 5 hours 15 mins, but this time it took 6 hrs 20mins, which means I was lucky I suppose as many people had to wait much longer than that.  1 taxi tide, a packed coach, 2 trains, and a car journey later and I arrived at my destination. 



 Never mind.........a cozy house and chocolates made up for it............and there were many,  many chocolate bars - dark chocolate with mint, dark chocolate with orange, dark chocolate assortments.....so I think I'll be stocked up for a while.  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin