Monday 7 January 2013

Green pendants


I was going to tone down this pendant with a deeper green, but I think I'll leave it as it is.  I like this gring - it's refreshing and leafy............although 'leafy' could mean any green really.

I've also made two pendants inspired by orchids.  I'll post more photos in the next week.  I hoped to get more done today, but I spent ages clearing out my studio and bedroom throwing many things away - I can't keep everything!  However, my partner didn't let me throw away any creative stuff.

I'm not sure if to repaint the green part of my pendant (the one in the middle). It has to be perfect!  It needs to be tided-up as well in a few places - I would say it's about 70 - 80% finished.  The ones are the sides are still in the middle of being painted.


art nouveau pendant


Art nouveau pendant



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin