Wednesday 28 November 2012

Pendants

Nearly there!
I'm making pendants to sell at a Christmas fair, and finding the time to finish them has been difficult.  So far I have 17 pendants, but I'd like to make a few more. 
The mica is lovely, but I think I'll only use it for a few pieces (and some of my designs have changed).



Mica for pendants


Working with the clay has been a bit more difficult than I thought.  It takes a really long time to get the pendants the exact shape that I want (so they fit the image that I put on them later), but with time I think I'll become faster at doing it. 
My gold and silver leaf have arrived, and I've also bought a beautiful dark chocolate colour cord to hang the pendants on, and I've ordered more (hopefully they'll get here in time).
Here is a picture of them before they get painted this week (I'll post more photos when they are finished).

Polymer Clay Pendants

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin